In 1930, a young pharmacist named Raymond Witmer, was sent to manage the Curtis Drug store in Phillipsburg, KS. After many years of hard work, he purchased the pharmacy, and it was renamed Witmer Drug. His son, Jack Witmer, joined the family business after returning home from the Korean War in 1955. Third generation pharmacist, Eric Witmer, along with business partner, Steve Schick, purchased the business in 1997.
After a major expansion in 2016, Witmer Drug is larger and better equipped to serve the public well into the future. Witmer Drug has changed a lot over the years, but one thing that will never change is our commitment to providing the best service possible to our customers; and our dedication to providing the best healthcare for our community.